We’re putting together a Street Team for Shannon Mayer!
We need your help in spreading the word about her books and will offer fun incentives to make it a team you’re proud to be a part of! Hopefully, we can branch out geographically with Shannon’s dedicated fans and entice other’s to want to be a part of the experience that IS Shannon Mayer!
Initially, we will be selecting 25 members for our team and will notify you by email if you’re chosen. At a point in the future, we may increase the group’s size and will offer sign ups again. If selected, each member will be provided with a few items to help you promote and spread the word about Shannon and her novels.
- A Team Mayer tote bag with a logo only available to street team members.
- A T-Shirt which also has the logo only available to street team members.
- Plenty of swag to help you spread the word.
- An invite to a private Facebook group where only street team members will be allowed access.
Initially, you will be provided with book cards, magnets, fun recipe cards, bookmarks, etc. Each month, however, you will have opportunities to enter a contest to win bigger prizes such as special water bottles with the street team logo. We have many special prizes just for team members! All items we offer will have the street team logo and can NOT be purchased anywhere and are available ONLY to street team members. There are also these amazing bracelets very similar to The Pandora bracelets that Shannon has sprung for. Special charms can be earned through various tasks or contests.
We will also make sure you’re “in the know” with top secret information we will give to you about announcements, achievements, deals etc. You’ll find excerpts from upcoming works, opportunities to name a character or design a scene, chances to win ARC copies and LOTS more as part of Team Mayer.
At any time, you can upload photos of you sharing and promoting Shannon on the group’s page. You can post questions or just start discussions about sneak peeks you’ve been given or general topics.
What will we require of you? Before you apply, please read this section carefully.
- You must have reviewed at LEAST two of Shannon’s novels. They can not be two novels from the same series. The reviews must be more than just giving it a star rating to be considered. You must actually discuss the book and your thoughts and feelings.
- You will be required to continue reviewing for Shannon. While you don’t have to review every book released, we will expect at least three reviews per year as she releases at least six books a year.
- You will be expected to hand out book cards and other swag we provide you with, share Facebook posts, Tweet about giveaways and anything else you can think of to spread the word on what is happening with Shannon and her books.
- We need you to be creative. You can wear your t-shirt anywhere to get people talking. The front has the street team logo and the back says “I play mostly naughty…what about you?” Hopefully this will start conversations as you go to sporting events, the gym, dog park, etc.
- Hand out cards at the grocery store, local library, book club meetings, playground, as tags on presents etc. We need you to be creative to make this work. If you’re afraid to approach strangers, then ask to leave small stacks of cards places where you think someone will notice and pick one up. Again, get creative.
- Make suggestions. We want to hear your suggestions and ideas on how we can spread the word about Shannon and her books as effectively and wide-reaching as possible. If you need more from us, let us know.
- Be involved. We will expect that you stay active on the Facebook group page whenever you can. If everyone is talking and sharing, we can come up with some amazing ideas for Team Mayer and for Shannon in her writing.
If you have what it takes to be a part of Team Mayer, please follow the link HERE and sign up today! We’ll be accepting sign ups through July 31st only. Hope to see you on the team!