(THE RYLEE ADAMSON NOVELS, BOOK 3)
NOW ON SALE!
Grab your copy of Raising Innocence (The Rylee Adamson Novels, Book 3) at just $0.99 for a limited time!
GENRE: URBAN FANTASY PARANORMAL ROMANCE
SALE DATES: AUGUST 21-25TH ONLY
“My name is Rylee, and I am a Tracker.”
When children go missing, and the Humans have no leads, I’m the one they call. I am their last hope in bringing home the lost ones. I salvage what they cannot.
The FBI wants me on their team. Bad enough that they are dangling bait they KNOW I can’t resist.
The catch? It’s on the other side of the ocean.
And if I want what they’re offering, I have to help them with a salvage gone terribly, terribly wrong.
But this time, I have no back up. I have no Plan B.
And I have no O’Shea.
BUY RAISING INNOCENCE ON SALE NOW
Add to favorites
(THE ELEMENTAL SERIES, BOOK 3)
NOW AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER!
Come and see what happens in Lark’s tale from The Pit.
GENRE: URBAN FANTASY PARANORMAL
RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 29, 2015
My name is Larkspur, and I am an Elemental.
My people use the power of the earth to sustain life and defy our enemies. I should be at my father’s side as a royal princess. But as a half-breed, bastard child, that isn’t going to happen.
In a world of lava and fire, I am about to face my hardest trial yet. Not one of strength, or power, but intrigue and manipulation. However, my tolerance level for anyone outside of my family is at an all-time low, and the queen who rules the Pit expects complete obedience.
As Ash’s life is held in the balance, I have just three days to prove his innocence and mine. This place holds more than a scorching heat; new foes, traitors, and creatures from the depths of the lava are all trying to keep us from surviving.
The only question left. . . Can I get us all out without being burned alive?
Welcome to the Pit.
PRE-ORDER FIRESTORM NOW
Add to favorites
January is a month of new starts, and fresh beginnings. Here we go, 2015 is about to take off and I have a feeling that it will be a year to remember. At the start of each New Year, I reflect back on what I accomplished and what I didn’t accomplish on the previous year.
2014 was amazing, and I don’t think I’ll be able to top the birth of my baby boy. But . . . .I do think that 2015 could be the year we start to see Rylee make waves in the industry of movie and television. So on that note, here are some of my predictions for 2015, both for the book industry and me let’s start with me:
- Rylee and her motley crew will finally gain the attention of a TV producer. And even if we don’t have her story in living color right away, I believe we will see a lot of interest.
- At least one of my books will pick up the NYT and USAT bestseller tags.
- 6-7 new full-length novels (plus some shorts here and there) will be released from me over the coming year hopefully keeping my readers happy. J
- In October, look out for a HUGE surprise from me. Can’t say anything more, but that will be the month to watch! (And no, I am NOT pregnant again lol)
Now to the industry I’m a part of, the predictions are a bit trickier, but I’m going to take a stab at it.
- Kindle Unlimited will no longer be an ‘exclusive’ perk, thus allowing authors
to reach a larger audience base, which will allow Amazon to continue to be the ‘champion’ of Indie Authors.
- A company similar to BookBub will have a break out in the advertising market, but will be geared only to iBooks in an attempt to catch those readers not found on BookBub.
- We’re going to see a breakout epic fantasy, something akin to the Lord of the Rings, which will become the next big thing once the FSOG is all done with.
That’s it, that’s what I see ahead for this year. I still have my bucket list, though, and I hope you have yours. Because if nothing else, we aim for those high points, knowing that there is no such thing as failure as long as we are willing to try again.
Add to favorites